domenica 18 novembre 2012

Putting Away Childish Things: The Wii U Redefines Nintendo

scaled-1059Six years ago, almost to the day, I remember sitting on the couch with my then one-year-old son playing Elebits on the recently launched Wii. I thought he'd understand the simple point and shoot game. It was sort of a shooter. You walked around a house and aimed at the little characters. He was enthralled. I was a new parent and I was showing him the magic of the Wii - Nintendo's standard-definition console effort that appeared after years of relative stagnation and, more important, the launch of new consoles from Sony and Microsoft. This oddly underpowered console somehow survived to sell 97 million units, 20 million more than its competitors.

MICRON TECHNOLOGY MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY METHODE ELECTRONICS MENTOR GRAPHICS IMS HEALTH

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento