With iOS 6, Siri has gained the ability to launch apps for you. that means the days of scouring through endless Home screens digging, into countless folders, or giving up and hitting Spotlight search are over. Now, as long as you know the app's name and you have it installed on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, Siri will do all the work for you.
- Press and hold down the Home button on your iPhone or iPad to activate Siri.
- Tell Siri to "Open Facebook." or "Launch Safari."
- If you didn't say the complete name, or if Siri finds more than one match, it will present you with a list of matching apps.
- Either say the complete name or tap the proper app.
- Wait for Siri to launch you app.