giovedì 18 ottobre 2012

Apple iPad mini event Retina wallpaper

Apple iPad mini event Retina wallpaper

We've gotten a ton of requests for an iPad Retina wallpaper version of the October 23 iPad mini event invitation, so I whipped this one together quickly. It's not great, more Photoshop trickery, less painstaking re-building of the original like I did for the iPhone 5 event wallpaper, but it's a little more complex and I need to get the iPod reviews done, so it's all I have time for at the moment.

I'm putting it up in the iMore wallpaper forum as well, so if anyone has any others/betters, please add them in.

Meantime, tap for the full size version, save to your Camera Roll, open Settings > Brightness and Wallpaper, choose Camera Roll, tap the saved image, set and enjoy!



ELECTRONIC DATA SYSTEMS ELECTRONIC ARTS ECLIPSYS EASTMAN KODAK CO EARTHLINK

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento